Sunday, February 24, 2013

10 days old

Alyssa had another good day. I got to hold her today for the 3rd time. I talked to her, kissed on her and rocked her to sleep. It was the best part of my day! Alyssa had to be on photo therapy (blue light) again today. They anticipate she will be removed from it tomorrow. We also found out her spinal tap is showing negative for yeast thus far. The nurses say Alyssa is feisty, which they say is really good thing :) Alyssa currently weights 2.14, she is back to her birth weight. They also began giving her my breast milk again yesterday.

 I am so thankful that Jesus is with Alyssa every moment I can't be and continues to bring our family peace during this tough time.

Me holding Alyssa



Under the blue light again



FOR THIS CHILD I HAVE PRAYED - 1 Samuel 1:27

Thank You to all the ladies who came to my baby shower. Thanks for coming and showering me with your love, encouragement, blessing, support and prayers during this difficult time!!! 
I love yall!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment