For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made Psalms 139:13-14
Saturday, February 23, 2013
8 days old
Alyssa went through some more changes again. She was removed from the Cpap(large tube from her nose) again and was replaced with the smaller clear tube in her nose. She had to get an IV placed in her head temporarily. She had a central line IV that was in her leg but it was causing her leg to swell so they removed it. Eventually they will try again to place another central line. The central line allow them access to her system on a more long term basis, rather than the typical IV. She was more calm and laid back today. When we visited for lunch and in the evening she opened her yes several times and then went back to sleep. She was all snug as a bug in her little bed. The doctors say she is doing great!
For you created my inner most being;you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Nina,
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful and strong just like her momma! I love that you are doing this!
Niki