Friday, March 22, 2013

35 days old

Thursday morning we received WONDERFUL news, Alyssa test results came back showing she was negative for Hirschsprung's disease. When the nurse told me I just started crying, I was so happy. God is so good, I give him ALL the glory. Alyssa continued to take the bottle all day. Ill also be breast feeding once a day to help her practice. Looking forward to the day I can nurse her. Weeping may last through the night, but JOY comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5. Joy did come Thursday morning!!!!



Alyssa's aunt Erika will be participating and raising money for March of Dimes, which is foundation who helps support premature babies.1 in every 8 babies is born too soon and too small.
Join my sister "March for Dimes" in honor of Alyssa on April 28th!

Link to Join my sister in the walk and/or to donate below.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news! Praying for your family and sweet baby Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete